- 11/2017 - present: Post-Doctoral researcher at the Chair for Comparative and European politics, University of Bern. Research project 'Trajectories of liberalization': Coordinator and author of an edited volume on liberalization proceedings in developed economies. Project sponsored by the Swiss National Science Foundation.
- 04/2013 - 09/2017: PhD candidate and assistant at the Chair for Comparative and European politics, University of Bern. Research project 'Liberalization': Contributor to the development of a database on policy reform changes (Liberalization database, forthcoming). Project sponsored by the Swiss National Science Foundation. PhD thesis: “Is the Tide Turning? De-liberalization in Times of Liberalization.” (A comparative case study on the policy reform trajectories in Austria, Germany, and Switzerland.)
- 01/2017 - 06/2017: Visiting fellow, Government Department Harvard University. Research stay to draft PhD-thesis under the supervision of Prof. Peter Hall, CES, Harvard University
- 09/2011 - 10/2012: MSc European Political Economy, London School of Economics and Political Science
- 10/2008 - 07/2011: BA Political Science, University of Vienna
- Comparative political economy, welfare state and labor market policies, social insurance systems, liberalization and reform regulations in finance, competition and privatization policies in developed economies